1. ‘Monster Leaflets’ is a trading name of ‘Monster Distribution’ – Each Monster Distribution outlet is owned and operated by Monster
Distribution or individually owned and operated under license from Monster Distribution.
2. Price variation – Price estimates are based on Monster Distribution current costs of production
and, unless otherwise agreed, are subject to amendment on or at any time after acceptance, where such
amendment is required in order to meet any rise or fall in such costs.
3. Tax – Monster Distribution currently have no tax on any of its products
whether or not included on the estimate or invoice.
4. Preliminary work – All work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request
shall be chargeable.
5. Copy – Where any additional work of whatever nature is necessary as a result of copy supplied by a
customer not being clear and/or legible, Monster Distribution shall be entitled to make additional
charges on a time and materials basis to cover such additional work.
6. Proofs – Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer’s approval and Monster Distribution
shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted. Additional
charges shall be made for any additional proofs that are required as a result of alterations required by the
customer. When style, type or layout is left to Monster Distributions discretion, any subsequent
changes to such style, type or layout required by the customer shall be subject to additional charges on a
time and materials basis.
7. Copyright – Unless negotiated and agreed in writing, the copyright of general artwork, commissioned
artwork and illustrations and anything else whatsoever prepared, developed or created by Monster
Distribution shall vest in and belong to Fairprint Distribution Ltd . Monster Distribution may use
any artwork or printing produced by itself for the purposes of promoting itself. The customer shall be
responsible for obtaining all necessary authorities and consents to reproduce pictures, artwork,
photographs, copyright text and/or any other reproducible materials (“Materials”) prior to instructing
Fairprint Distribution Ltd to reproduce the same. The customer shall indemnify and hold Monster
Distribution and its agents and representatives harmless against all claims, demands, actions, costs,
expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or
suffered or incurred by reason of any claim (including but not limited to the defence of such claim) that the
reproduction of the Materials by Monster Distribution infringes the intellectual property or other rights
of any third party or misuses the confidential information of a third party.
8. Company imprint – All orders will carry Monster Distributions Trading name Monster Leaflets
9. Delivery and payment – Turnaround is measured in Working Days Mon – Fri, defined as days on
10. A charge may be made to cover any extra costs involved for delivery to a different address.
(d) Should expedited delivery be agreed Monster Distribution shall be entitled to make additional
charges on a time and materials basis to cover any overtime or any other additional costs involved,
including without limitation, the cost of couriers or special delivery post.
11.Where Monster Distribution is requested by the client to deliver any print work / goods by
independant courier services then ownership and responsibility pass from Monster Distribution to the
courier once the print work / goods has been collected and a relevant signature has been obtained, any
subsequent loss or damage must be taken up directly with the courier or couriers insurers.
12. Variations in quantity – Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered.
However some variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable
that minor variations are immaterial and that Monster Distribution shall have no liability in respect of
13. Liability – Monster Distribution gives no warranties or guarantees or makes any representations
as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any completed work the subject of a
customer’s order and all other warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, whether express or
implied, oral or in writing, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
Monster Distribution shall not be liable for any loss arising from delay in transit not caused by
Monster Distribution . Further, Monster Distribution shall not be liable for any indirect, special or
consequential damages, loss of profits, economic loss, loss of goodwill or loss of anticipated savings o
14. Illegal matter – (a) Monster Distribution shall not be required to print any matter which in its
opinion is or may be of an illegal or libelous nature or an infringement of the proprietary or other rights or
any third party. (b) Without prejudice to paragraph 7 above, the customer shall indemnify and hold
Monster Distribution harmless against all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including but not limited
to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of
the work it is required to produce pursuant to a customer order being or alleged to be defamatory.
15. Full colour printing – All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible colour
reproduction on customer’s work but variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and
accepted as reasonable that, Monster Distribution shall not be required to guarantee an exact match
in colour or texture between the customer’s photograph, transparency, proof, electronic graphic file,
previously printed matter (whether printed by Monster Distribution or other party) or any other
materials supplied by the customer and the printed article the subject of the customer’s order.
15a Monster Distribution owns the copyright for all design works carried out by itself on before of its clients.
16. Data Protection – By placing an order with Monster Distribution , the customer consents to its
details being passed on to Monster Distribution for accounting and marketing purposes. The details
will be kept by Monster Distribution even after the customer’s trading relationship with Monster
Distribution has terminated. Monster Distribution may use the customer’s personal data to let
customers know about goods and services similar to the goods or services provided to the customer
previously and any others matters that Monster Distribution consider may be of interest to customers.
17. Force majeure – Monster Distribution shall be under no liability if it shall be unable to perform
any obligation which is owed by it to the customer for any reason beyond his control including (without
limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out,
strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute or owing to any
inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such
a contingency the customer may by written notice to Monster Distribution elect to terminate the
contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery
18. Variation to Terms and Conditions – These terms and conditions may be amended from time to
time. The latest version of these terms and conditions may be accessed via the Website.
19. Law – These terms and conditions and all other express terms of the contract with customers shall be
governed and construed in accordance with Scottish law. English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to
any matters arising in connection with any contract between Monster Distribution and the customer
into which these terms are incorporated.